I just like America because of how the people in it see it! Some see it as something they can protect, some see it as something they can cherish and some see it as something that they can belong in. I am glad to have come from Nigeria but I am not afraid of relocating.
The funny thing about Africa is that it is not a country but some people see it as being so! Africa is a continent with different countries, languages and people. In Africa, you find Nigeria, in Africa, you find Ghana and in Africa, you find Togo! These are republics. Thinking about it now, I can say that Africa is blessed but some African leaders are corrupt. Hence, the issue of looting. Some, I said. There can still be good leaders in Africa with strong voices but America is developed.
Yes, I like America because it is developed! Some countries are underdeveloped. So, whenever they have an emergency issue, they run to America! This could be health-related, technological advancement, wealth or even politics! Funny enough, no one cares about developing the underdeveloped but always takes from it. Let us wonder a bit why there is a wide gap between the rich and the poor!
There are also rich countries in Africa but that will not hold much water because the difference in currency exchange rate is nothing to write home about! Imagine $1 being equivalent to N520. You cannot think about a country's currency being low without the Naira coming to mind. Yes, the country launched it's digital currency some time ago but some people are still having doubts about it. It is called E-naira! It is also good to know that the government banned most transactions that have to do with crypto-currency!
Why or why not is not the purpose of this paper! Let us be focused and hope it gets better.
0 comments:
Post a Comment